9 Guidelines For Weight Loss Success
1) Eliminate sweets, grain-based foods (bread, pasta, cereal, etc.),
potatoes, and corn from the diet.
2) Eliminate the consumption of all sodas (regular or diet).
3) Be careful not to eat excessive quantities of animal proteins
(meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, etc.). I recommend starting
with about 30 to 50 grams per day – preferably in the morning
and early afternoon (avoid eating lots of animal protein late at
night). If you feel fatigued or sensitive to cold after a day or so
on this amount, continue to add an additional 10 grams of
protein per day until you are feeling good, or until you reach a
maximum of about 80 grams per day – remember, this is strictly
for animal proteins, proteins from nuts and seeds can be eaten
without restriction. As much as possible, stick to fresh,
4) After the first few weeks, if you started out with rapid waterweight
loss and have reached a stable point of losing 1 to 2
pounds per week, AND you do not have the tendency to develop
a “beer-gut”, you may wish to increase your animal protein
intake slightly, up to a maximum of about 80 grams per day. If
you do have the tendency to develop the “beer-gut”, you are
better to stay on the lower protein amount of 30 to 50 grams per
day for the long-term.
5) You may eat unlimited amounts of primarily raw fresh or frozen
vegetables, preferably organic.
6) You may eat primarily raw fresh or frozen fruits, preferably
organic, in quantities of about 1/3 the amount of vegetables,
except apples which can be eaten in unlimited quantities.
7) You may eat unlimited quantities of nuts and seeds, preferably
raw and unsalted, but dry roasted is acceptable (soak raw seeds
and nuts in water overnight to make them easier to digest). Peanut butter, tahini, and other nut and seed butters are also
8) Minimize alcohol consumption. It’s best to limit it to no more than
one 6 ounce glass of wine or mixed drink or one 12 ounce
serving of beer per day. In other words, only one small to
medium alcoholic beverage per day.
9) Limit caffeine consumption to 2 to 4 servings (6 to 8 ounces) of
coffee or tea per day. If you have the adrenal type of weight deposition (the lower abdomen “pooch”, it is best to avoid
Which are the best appetite suppressant diet pills?
Weight Loss Supplements We Recommend!
|Recommended Fat Binder
|Recommended Appetite Suppressant
|Recommended Weight Loss Patch
Filed under: Best Diet Tips
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!